[alberg30] topsides bright work

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Sun Aug 20 11:44:16 PDT 2000

Guy:Sikkens Cetol Marine,if thats what you referred to,found it in
Hamilton and west catalog.I had used Clipper Clear 95 first time around
and it looked great fresh,but now will have to pull all the wood down
again to do a good job.Have heard of sikkens before ,think I'll give it
a try.Will show results when finished,but this project will wait for
some cooler temperatures.Going to my boat this afternoon to check if pad
eye on deck is sturdy enough to use as stay,and also make sure things
are secure,just had a low pressure disturbance form just south east of
my area in gulf,my son and niece's husband are on fish boat smack in the
middle of it.I'm sure I'll hear a good first trip story.
Dick #191 High Spirits     Galliano,La.

Find long lost high school friends:
http://click.egroups.com/1/8016/10/_/476031/_/966796489/