[alberg30] Topsides paint

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sun Aug 20 18:45:23 PDT 2000

John,

When I've used the Brightsides primer (I don't always) I put it on
the same way I do the topcoats: roll it on and tip it with a brush.
The primer does fill small scratches that the topcoat won't.  In
hot weather, I generally add a small amount of the brushing thinner
(see the Brightsides can for their recommendation) to make up for
the rapid drying.  It seems to make things easier for me.

 - George

http://click.egroups.com/1/8014/10/_/476031/_/966821960/