[alberg30] Painting Topsides

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Thu Aug 3 19:50:18 PDT 2000

The person who painted my  PEarson Electra prior to my purchasing it
painted the topsides with this method and I thought it was a spray job.
I once tried it myself with a one part epoxy but had terrible runs and
sags at first because the paint was too thick...you need to get the
viscosity just right so it covers without sags or runs , then it looks
great!

Scott Wallace

John Bailey wrote:

>   Has anyone tried the Roller-Brush method to paint the topsides.  The
> Interlux brochure seems to make it sound easy.  Is this so and were
> the results acceptable. John Bailey"Zevulun" #33
>                   [Don't Just Travel. Travel Right.]

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!

1. Fill in the brief application
3. Get rates as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no annual fee!

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7874/10/_/476031/_/965357534/