[alberg30] Noise from wires inside mast

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 7 15:56:48 PDT 2000

Joe ... That is the first time I have heard this solution ... was this
your idea or did you read it somewhere ? I think I like it !
does anyone see a serious downside to this idea ?

Tom S
A30  #412

alberg30 wrote:

> This is probably not the classiest solution but it is simple and
> pretty
> easy.
>
> I drilled small holes in  the mast about two-three inches from the
> sail
> track, every six feet or so down the length of the mast. Then I
> sprayed
> that crazy expanding foam stuff .....

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Apply NOW!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Enjoy a half minute of relaxation
3. Get rates as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7876/10/_/476031/_/965689068/