[alberg30] Westerbeke

Christopher Sousa jsss at net1plus.com
Sat Aug 12 20:07:11 PDT 2000

Peter,

I have the 2GM20 13 h.p. Yanmar installed in Carina Vela which fits very
well in the space provided. I generally run 2800 r.p.m. cruising at 6.5
knots. I have a 3 blade modified sail pitch (not a machine pitch) 13 X
13 installed on the boat currently. We upgraded from a 2 blade to a 3
blade, the 2 blade was horrible, the boat would not move against the
current of the Ipswich River in MA. Any other question pls feel free to
ask.

Regards,
Stephen

http://click.egroups.com/1/8014/10/_/476031/_/966125120/