[alberg30] spreader brackets

T. Kevin Blanc TKevinBlanc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 12:02:38 PDT 2000

The spreader base may have been cracked before the
tree hit it. It's not unusual.

When one of mine was cracked, I was lucky enough to
find a replacement in the fleet. However, before this
happened, I drew up a plan and brought it to a
stainless fabricator that was WAY away from the water.
He quoted me $150 to make up a pair, which if I
remember correctly was less than half the price of the
Bay-side rigger for the same guage and alloy of metal.

Just a thought.

--- Gord Laco <gord at transatmarine.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd have a pair of new stainless ones made up if I
> were you.
>
> Gord KC426 Surprise

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7019/10/_/476031/_/966452653/