[alberg30] With Jean-du-Sud Around the World

finnus505 at aol.com finnus505 at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 05:54:50 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/20/00 9:10:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rleach at mbayaq.org writes:

<<  even got a refund for the price of it when I took delivery of one
 of his windvanes, which I am about to begin installing.

Hey Rick,
Very interesting that you are mounting one of Yves self steering vanes on
your boat.  Could you tell us how the installation went, and if you found any
easier ways, etc. that are not in the manual.  and how does it work once
mounted?  What kind of adjustments did it need, if any, once you started
sailing with  it?

Iknow it is an expensive item, but I will put in a self steering vane
someday.  I hate to steer!!!

:)
Lee

PerformanceDiver.com - The Widest Selection and the Lowest Prices
All On Sale!  With savings up to 60% on an entire line,
you don't want to miss the boat!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7528/10/_/476031/_/966949026/