[alberg30] Alberg 35 For Sale

David Kruetzkamp davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 11:32:22 PST 2000

Hello Albergers(this group needs a nickname)!
I'm looking for an Alberg 30 and calculate that the best way to get one is
to give one of you a burning desire to sell your boat.  Hence, there is a
1964 Alberg 35 (built by Pearson) for sale at Oxford Boat Yard Yacht Sales
in Oxford, Maryland (410:226-0100, e-mail address in copy field). Its had
its blisters repaired as well as soft spots in the deck.  Engine is a 1972
Atomic 4.  At $12,000 is sounds like a pretty good buy with maybe some room
for re-hab.  Its a little too much boat for me.  I'm looking for An Alberg
28,30,32.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/476031/_/976131144/