[alberg30] Alberg 35 For Sale

Mary CL mcl13 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 19:48:19 PST 2000

Hi, David, my name is Mary McNaughton & I saw your message looking for an
Alberg.  Below you will find information on "Bonny Bones" which my husband
and I have recently listed.  If you have any, questions, please feel free to
write. Thanks, Mary

For Sale:
1967 Alberg 30, hull ID number 51014.

Hull and Deck in excellent condition.  New 2 part epoxy non skid on deck and
cabin tops.  New polyurethane topsides paint.  New bottom paint.  Rudder
recently reglassed, epoxy coated and painted.  All teak trim is in excellent
condition, recently stripped and recovered with cetol.  Small section of
toerail needs repair.  3 large hatches all newly rebuilt.  Ports are in
excellent condition, no corrosion or leaks.  Through hulls in good
condition, including speed/depth transducers. (I don't know if these are
working)  A very dry boat.

Interior is in good condition with some minor cosmetics needed.  New cabin
sole.

Rigging is in excellent condition.  Stainless steel standing rigging is 2
years old.  Running rigging, all sheets, halyards etc. are new.  Aluminum
mast and boom in very good shape.  All deck fittings are very solid, no
movement and no leaks.  2 sheet winches in cockpit, 2 halyard winches on
mast.  (one is seized)

Sails are in excellent condition.  Main, 110 genoa and small storm jib are 2
years old.  Hanked on headsail.

Lifelines, bow and stern pulpits in excellent condition.

Engine is currently hauled.  Bukh DV20.  20 horsepower, needs rebuild.
Shaft, stuffing box, propeller ready to go.  20 gallon fuel tank installed,
ready to go.

Equipment:
45lb CQR with 20' 3/8 chain and 200' line rode.
25lb Danforth with 20' 3/8 chain.
Wind generator.  Mounted independantly on aft deck.
Autohelm 800.
Force 10 propane stove.
Manual head with 15 gallon soft holding tank and Y valve.
Fenders, docklines.
Compass mounted in cockpit.
Fire extinguisher
2, 20+ gallon, vinyl water tanks.
Stainless sink with foot pump water.
Automatic bilge pump, 1500gph.
Navigation lights, deck lights, masthead light.
Top and front loading icebox.

Asking price $13,500 OBO.  Including hauled engine.
$15,000 with rebuilt engine installed.

Contact Info:
Paul & Mary McNaughton
340-774-9012
pjm at venturecaribbean.com

>From: "David Kruetzkamp" <davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com>
>To: alberg30 at egroups.com
>CC: sales at obys.com
>Subject: [alberg30] Alberg 35 For Sale
>Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 14:32:22 -0500
>
>Hello Albergers(this group needs a nickname)!
>I'm looking for an Alberg 30 and calculate that the best way to get one is
>to give one of you a burning desire to sell your boat.  Hence, there is a
>1964 Alberg 35 (built by Pearson) for sale at Oxford Boat Yard Yacht Sales
>in Oxford, Maryland (410:226-0100, e-mail address in copy field). Its had
>its blisters repaired as well as soft spots in the deck.  Engine is a 1972
>Atomic 4.  At $12,000 is sounds like a pretty good buy with maybe some room
>for re-hab.  Its a little too much boat for me.  I'm looking for An Alberg
>28,30,32.
>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
>http://explorer.msn.com

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/476031/_/976160902/