[Alberg30] Water Tank

John Bailey baileyje at voyager.net
Wed Dec 6 03:19:41 PST 2000

  | Christmas is coming!  Buy your boat a present by December 21.     |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the new e-coupon code APMK12 for your discount.           |
  | Fujinon Mariner 7x50 Binoculars w/ Compass -- SPECIAL: $149.00    |
Fred,

Thanks for the reply and info about where to cut.  "Zevulun" #33 was bought
with no identification plaque and no documentation that would identify her
number.  In fact, when I first inquired about the boat I was told she was a
1968 model.  After reviewing the documentation it was found to be a 1964.
Through the use of this web site it was determined that the number was 33
due to the number on the sails, the description of the drifter from sailors
that had known the boat before I bought her, and one of the past owner's
name that was on a bill from a sail loft that had done work.  Putting that
altogether would suggest strongly that "Zevulun" is #33.  However, that
evidence would not be totally conclusive.  I doubt that I will ever know for
sure.

John Bailey
"Zevulun" #33(or maybe some other number)