[Alberg30] Staysail and Jib boom installation

Bob bob at fox.nstn.ca
Thu Dec 14 18:22:52 PST 2000

Hi All,

If you find info on this matter please send a drawing.

Thanks
Bob Crinion
Nova Scotia

 | Time is running out!  Buy your boat a present by December 21.     |
 | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
 | and use the new e-coupon code APMK12 for your discount.           |
 |    ==> Fujinon Mariner 7x50 Binoculars -- SPECIAL: $119.00 <==    |