[Alberg30] Staysail and Jib boom installation

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Dec 14 12:17:22 PST 2000

Fred,

Is this the drawing you mean?
http://alberg30.org/boat/A30sailplan.jpg

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Time is running out!  Buy your boat a present by December 21.     |
 | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
 | and use the new e-coupon code APMK12 for your discount.           |
 |    ==> Fujinon Mariner 7x50 Binoculars -- SPECIAL: $119.00 <==    |