[alberg30] Digest Number 751

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sat Dec 16 14:43:23 PST 2000

Part 1, Paragraph 5, section A.:
There shall be three classes of membership: Regular, Associate and
Honorary.
(1)Regular member ship shall be extended to owners and part owners of
A-30's and their immediate families who have paid dues.
(2)Associate membership may be extended to those persons and their
immediate families who do not qualify for Regular membership but who
were previously Regular members and who express a desire to continue a
close relationship with the Association and who have paid dues.
(3)Honorary membership shall be awarded to those special persons who are
not eligible for regular membership but who have rendered special
services to the A-30 and/or this Association....

So far, the only honorary members have been Carl and Irma Alberg, and
Henry and Bern Randall.

 - George

owen m tm truitt wrote:

> George, are you certain about that requirement?    I believe I joined the
> Ches. Bay A30 Ass'n about a year before I bought the boat.    That was a
> long time ago tho, (1984) so perhaps the bylaws have changed???
> Regardless tho, can't Jayne join as an assoc. member and receive the
> "Mainsheet", attend functions etc?     Owen
> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/476031/_/977022378/