[alberg30] Carl Alberg, A30 citations

Jos é Campione campione at cyberus.ca
Fri Dec 29 20:40:44 PST 2000

> Hello - Allan Nye-Scott was the builder of the A22, A29.  Back in those days
> I was one of his suppliers.
>
> He lives in the Picton Ontario area now.
>
> Gord KC426 Surprise

Hi Gord,

What did you supply to Allan?

You probably know a great deal about the history of F/G boat making in
Canada and Nye Enterprises in particular. I own AL22 #284 and have become
quite interesed in the history of the Alberg 22. Can I entice you to join
the Alberg22 group in egroups and answer some of the questions that I have
posted there? Just click at:

http://www.egroups.com/message/Alberg22/1

Would you have Allan's coordinates?

I appreciate your replying to my posting.

-José-
Vándor AL22 #284
campione at cyberus.ca

Click here for more details: