[alberg30] small traditional day cruiser--Carl Alberg's personal boat?

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 05:51:38 PST 2000

From: SandersM at aol.com

In a message dated 2/1/00 2:37:54 AM, RABBIT649 at aol.com writes:

<< Can Sanders or anyone whose seen both tell me which has the deeper
(better?)
cockpit, the Commander or the Bristol 27 Weekender >>

I don't know the Commander so I can't be of much help with comparisons.  The
B27's cockpit seems plenty deep to me, for what it's worth.

There is a link to the Bristol email list from the Bristol web page.  The web
page is at this URL:

http://hometown.aol.com/bristolyht/index.html

Look for the button toward the bottom of the page that says "Sailnet's
Bristol mailing list."  The page has all sorts of other resources as well,
including maintenance tips for Atomic 4s and lists of owners of the various
Bristol models who are willing to answer questions about their Bristols.

For information on the Pearson list -- also a Sailnet list -- you can get the
URL from the contacts section maintained at Good Old Boat magazine's web
site.  Their URL:

http://www.goodoldboat.com

Go to the P section of the contacts listing and look (in alphabetical order,
between Electra and Ensign) "Pearson email discussion group."

Hope this helps.

Sanders.

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.