[alberg30] Boat for sale

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 22:41:16 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Everyone,
I plan to sell my boat.  I've found out that an illness I have will not
permit my wife and me to cruise the Great Lakes as we planned.
She is a 1967 Alberg 30, titled in Michigan as a 68.  Hull number 251.  The
boat is FULLY equipt, and well maintained.  Atomic 4 with rebuilt water pump,
 recent generator, she carries 50 pounds of oil pressure when warm.  Dodger,
double life lines, Swim ladder,  Tiller Pilot, 6 sails, Spinnaker gear,
traveler,  two speed winches,  steel cradle, and much , much  more  If you
are looking for an Alberg, this is a good one.  A  fresh water boat, racing
bottom with VC 17.
Ready, to go any where on her bottom ( when launched), or to be put on a flat
bed trailer in her cradle
I'll talk price with anyone interested.

Russ Pfeiffer    rap1208 at aol,com

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.