[alberg30] Boat for sale

PShi914124 at aol.com PShi914124 at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 06:01:50 PST 2000

From: PShi914124 at aol.com

Russ,

I'm sorry to hear about circumstances that will keep you and your wife off of
your boat.  It must be a very hard thing indeed.

I have been interested in the A30's for a time now and have done a little bit
of research.  I believe that an A30 would be the best boat for my wife,
children and myself.  I'd be interested to learn more about your vessel.

Kindest regards,

Paul Shields
West Springfield, MA

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at