[alberg30] Gord Laco re: Cruising Spinnakers and Such

Bill Newman bnewman at netcom.ca
Mon Feb 14 04:21:27 PST 2000

From: Bill Newman <bnewman at netcom.ca>

Gord, do you have any tips or suggestions for making the handling of a
spinnaker simpler easier on the Alberg?  Most of the time I am either
single handed with an Autohelm or virtually single handed, i.e. someone
aboard who doesn't know, can't know or doesn't want to know, anything
about sailing.  I have a spinnaker but have used it only in extremely
light air.

Bill Newman
Marion Rose III #233

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at