[alberg30] DOLCÉ VITA IS FOR SALE - Posted for a friend

John Birch Sunstone at idirect.com
Mon Feb 14 09:38:24 PST 2000

From: John Birch <Sunstone at idirect.com>

Notice:

Dolcé Vita is for sale. 1998 Great Lakes Champion

Particulars:
Alberg 30
Hull number 389, 1969 in good condition
Awlgrip hull, white, smoke white decks (Gelcoat) in good condition.
Atomic 4, compression good, oil pressure good - 45lb hot.
100 amp alternator with original working Motorola as spare.
Spinnaker equipped, pole, winches.
VHF
LORAN
Depth
Speed
Autohelm 1000+ Recent.
Halyards led aft to winches and stoppers.

Note:
Mast Support Beam completely replaced with full length 1/2" thick
aluminium vertical plate through bolted and sandwiched between laminated
oak beams and epoxied - bullet proof, no movement,
no sagging.

Sails:
North Main and #1 - Both Recent
Additional Main and #1 - Original but very usable
#2, #3
Spinnaker

Winches:
2 Speed Primaries
Spinnaker winches
cabin top winches

2 anchors, nylon rode, chain leader
Dodger Blue, Stainless Steel Frame
Wilcox Crittenden Head
Homestrand stove alcohol
Cruise and race equipped
And more ...

Cradle, modern steel folding with adjustable pads.

Canadian Registry, by name.

In all respects, ready for sea.

Asking: $16,000 US, $23,000 Canadian, Lying Wilson New York, Lake
Ontario near Buffalo NY

I have sailed this boat on a number of occasions and the owner has asked
me to post this advertisement as he has no e-mail.  Personally, I'd
rather see her not sell as we've cruised and raced together for several
years. The owner is a friend.

Interested parties contact through this e-mail address
Sunstone at idirect.com  for more information and to arrange contact and
viewing with the owner Harry Grigat (he travels frequently).

Reasonable offers considered, no tire kickers please.

All the above, as reported by the owner.

Thank you,

John Birch, Sunstone KC-65
Sunstone at idirect.com