[alberg30] Joe Palmers replacement main halyard sheave

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 09:12:55 PST 2000

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

In a message dated 2/14/00 5:07:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zira at mindspring.com writes:

<< m: David Swanson <zira at mindspring.com>

 Greg & All -

 Did anyone actually order a sheave from this Jo Palmer at Classic Sailboats?
 have not been able to get a response via e-mail, and his voice mailbox is
full.

 dls
 Strayaway Child
 Alberg 30 #229

Yes, I ordered the sheave, and the retaining plates, and compression tube,
and ss bolt.  All were very nicely made.  Keep trying to reach him; it's
worth it. Somewhat disturbingly, I did notice he left the list a few weeks
ago. Maybe he has moved on. Maybe a call to tartan yachts, in Ohio, which
used to be the parent company of Joe's business,could help you.
Lee
Stargazer #255

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE!  Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
are willing to answer your questions for FREE.  Go to Xpertsite today
and put your mind to rest.