[alberg30] main sheet traveler

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Wed Feb 16 02:06:11 PST 2000

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

   Do I understand from the recent thread that a main sheet traveler is not original equipment? Our boat, # 275, had one installed when we bought it, neat job, looked original. It follows the crown, but gives no trouble on that account.
                            Gordon White
                                    Brigadoon II

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at