[alberg30] main sheet traveler

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 09:44:13 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Gordon , I must admit when I bought my boat it had a "traveler".  A peice of
genoa track, with two slides that locked down to control the side to side
movement.  You can figure that it was impossiple to adjust when it had a load
on it.  It also still had a verticle cleat below it, that thing was always
banging my rudder and knocking off varnish They both went.  I installed a
Nicro system, which isn't bad, but I am thinking about a Harken windward
sheeting system to make things faster and easier.
The original reminded me of my first boat, an old Star, and the bronze rod
traveler that she had.
 Just one of many, many , improvements.

Russ        Ca Va

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. ZERO. Rates as low as 0
percent Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers,
Rewards Points, no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and
get the credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at