[alberg30] Alberg

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 19:32:23 PST 2000

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

kirk at neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov writes:

> I thought I'd mention the name <bold>Alberg</bold> just to remind myself
>  what this list is about.
>

>  Not that I have anything against small traditional day cruisers.

    Wrong word to choose to make the point I think you want to make. The word
'Alberg' has come up continually in the thread on small traditional cruisers
because he designed so many of them. Which was my point in beginning that
thread.
    The word you're looking for is 'thirty'.
Regards,
Paul
#23 Ashwagh

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.