[alberg30] small traditional day cruiser

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 15:46:26 PST 2000

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

In a message dated 2/2/00 12:24:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, Rap1208 at aol.com
writes:

<<
 Saunders, another boat, the original, full keel South Coast 22, an Alberg
 design..  No frills, and I have no idea of athe quality, but might be a good
 cheapie is you find one. >>
Another two cents; I've seen a few South Coast 22's.  The lines are typical
Alberg, very similar to the SeaSprite.  The hulls can be deflected a little
easier than the other early 60's boats we've been discussing, and many were
sold as kits, so building quality and longevity in ones you see today will
vary wildly.
Hope this helps,
Lee

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.