[alberg30] Heres a great smaller boat...

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 23:30:51 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

I just can't accept that a light fin keel boat is faster in a chop and
breeze.  I recall one 24 mile race with the winds realy strong  in my Sea
Sprite.  We had a full main set, and the spinnacker too.  I didn't have any
means of measuring the wind speed, but we were hitting 10 knots surfing down
the waves.  The boat weighed 3300 pounds, and had 1500 lb of lead balast.  We
had a crew of 3.  We won the race.
Russ

Finding a sweetheart is hard work. Shopping for one shouldn't be.
Click here for Valentine Surprises.