[alberg30] Cost cutting shortcuts

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 08:07:06 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Greg, your guess is as good as mine on the score of price.  I think the
original group tried to force the price down as  far as the could, because of
the group buy.  Yea, a couple of hundred, way down the road, doesn't mean
much.  But I  think the iron balast was Whitby's idea all along.  Lead is
much better because of the extra leverage, and the non rusting properties.
That was Carls original specs.  They saved a bunch on that.
Russ

Unique Valentine gifts, available now at eGroups.