[alberg30] Cabin overhead and locker interiors

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 20:43:32 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Lee,  I had a friend who used a sandblaster to remove paint on a wood boat.
Disaster!!  I suspect you would have much the same problem, especially in
side the boat.  You will have to have some heavy duty breathing , an outside
air supply.  Just one wrong swing and zap, there goes some wood, or plastic,
or metal.   Not to mention the cleanup, ugh!!  My friend spent more time
repairing the damage from the sandblasting than it would have taken to
scrape.  Some 'labor saving devices" aren't worth the trouble they cause.
If you do it, please let us know how it came out.

Russ   Ca Va

Unique Valentine gifts, available now at eGroups.