[alberg30] Cabin overhead and locker interiors

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 12:21:05 PST 2000

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

In a message dated 2/9/00 12:10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
addvalue at zeuter.com writes:

<< Fine plastic media is good for cleaning and less problem if any goes where
you
 don't want it...won't wreck bearings like hard grit does.    It is fiddly but
 effective if used properly.  Use less air pressure to be more gentle."

 I've asked him to send info about Canadian and US availability.

 Marianne King-Wilson
 #369 Windward

Hi Marianne,
Thx for the reply.  this sounds very promising. I'm looking forward to seeing
the info.
thx for the helpful responses from everyone else on the list, too. I think
some of you misunderstood- I have no lack of experience with scrapers, and
orbital sanders!!!  that is precisely why I am looking for alternatives.
What is worse than having sanded dust fall all over, fogging goggles, etc,
and trying to fit scrapers and sanders into small corners in lockers, as you
skin your knuckles, and tear the sandpaper. My patience with this kind of
stuff is wearing thin, so if more modern media and better sandblasting
equipment is available, don't try to stand between it and me!!!!!!   :)
thx, all,
Lee
Stargazer #255

$10 Savings on Pet Valentine Gifts.
Looking for that pet-perfect Valentine’s Day gift?
Click here for $10 off purchases of $25 or more.