[alberg30] Cabin overhead and locker interiors

Michael Grosh mgrosh at shore.intercom.net
Wed Feb 9 15:07:06 PST 2000

From: "Michael Grosh" <mgrosh at shore.intercom.net>

Sears makes a 'home size' sand blasting rig I have used. It didn't work very
well in my application, but I think that was because it was too large a job.
It may be perfect for interior cabins-be prepared for the media to go
_everywhere_. The plastic stuff sounds interesting-I know everything from
glass beads to crushed walnut shells are used for blasting. Be aware, in
industrial blasting, 'black beauty' (obsidian, I think) is used due to OSHA
concerns regarding siliconosis.Also, I would think a smaller size compressor
is possible if a surge tank is set up-a continuous flow of high volume air
is probably not necessary for what you are contemplating.

Michael #220

$10 Savings on Pet Valentine Gifts.
Looking for that pet-perfect Valentine’s Day gift?
Click here for $10 off purchases of $25 or more.