[alberg30] Take non A-30 stuff off the list please!

George C Bentley gcbentley at juno.com
Mon Feb 7 06:38:25 PST 2000

From: George C Bentley <gcbentley at juno.com>

To George Dinwiddie -
I want to commend you on your thoughtful and tactful reply to this issue.
 I believe as the list moderator you have provided some useful
suggestions to limit the annoyances while at the same time not stifling
the discussions.

George Bentley
Whisper #356

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at