[alberg30] hull/deck

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 21:35:28 PST 2000

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

In a message dated 2/10/00 11:30:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net writes:

> > dan walker wrote:
>  can i remove one screw/bolt at a time
>  > and put bedding compound through the toe rail to seal the holes the
>  > bolts go through, or do i have to remove the whole toe toe rail to
>  > properly keep the water out.
Dan, I didn't see your original post, so forgive me if this isn't relevant,
but I know an A- 30 guy who took out each bolt and rebeddded and it was dry
as bone (I sailed with him) for years until he sold the boat. I don't know
who owns it now. And the former owner is not a member of the assn. I'll have
to wait until I see him.
Good luck,
Paul
Ashwagh #23

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.