[alberg30] hull/deck

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 11 06:10:44 PST 2000

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at ameritech.net>

Sorry Dan... I just reread your mail and have had a cup of coffee. It came
that way and you would like a fix. I think my solution is the same.

> dan walker wrote:
>
> From: "dan walker" <dsail at gte.net>
>
> i apologize for bringing up this topic again since i realize there was
> a lot of similar discussion recently on it, but we have had very
> little moisture since i acquired rascal and did not realize until
> recently that i have a problem. c

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. ZERO. Rates as low as 0
percent Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers,
Rewards Points, no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and
get the credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at