[alberg30] hull/deck

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Thu Feb 10 20:31:00 PST 2000

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

Dan you make it sound mysterious. So you forgot to bed the toe rail?  If your
talking about water getting under the toe rail at the deck joint and running
down the bolts into the cabin. I think I might just mask off the the joint and
lay a bead of Life caulk or better in the joint. I think you could do the same
treatment to the outer joint under the trim SS strip. The deck and hull have
no core at this point to get saturated and it is a lot easier and less messy.

> dan walker wrote:
can i remove one screw/bolt at a time
> and put bedding compound through the toe rail to seal the holes the
> bolts go through, or do i have to remove the whole toe toe rail to
> properly keep the water out.

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at