[alberg30] rudders

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 08:31:59 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Dan, on my boat, if you sanded all the fiberglass away, on the rudder, you
would find wood.  Suggest you sand it to clean it up, use epoxy and cloth,
and perhaps light mat, to build the surface back up, then sand and fair it
again.  My rudder is all covered, and you can't even see the metal straps
that hold the rudder on  I have seen boats with the bare wood rudders, and
most of them need repair.
Russ Pfeifer  # 251

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE!  Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
are willing to answer your questions for FREE.  Go to Xpertsite today
and put your mind to rest.