[alberg30] main wiring harness

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 10:38:00 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Joe, no I don't recall the brand, but it was a cheapie, with a plastic face
inside that I was able to trim with a sissors  Cost mabye 5, .6 bucks.
In my message I said I used a little caulk when I put the thick plastic and
metal surround back on the instrument panel.    Perhaps you didn't under
stand my comments about the wood surround.  In the cockpit, around the
instrument panel, and the switches,there is a wood piece about 1 1/2 inch
deep, across the top, and extending down each side.  This keeps the crews'
terrible feet off the choke handle, and switches, and protects the front
glass, (plastic) part too  I had a wood shop make it out of teak, but you
could do it yourself, and even use another wood.
   Does that help?

    Russ

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at