[alberg30] main wiring harness

Bob Johns bobjns at nais.com
Fri Feb 18 13:40:07 PST 2000

From: Bob Johns <bobjns at nais.com>

>This keeps the crews' terrible feet off the choke handle, and switches,
>and protects the >front glass, (plastic) part too  I had a wood shop make
>it out of teak, but you could do it >yourself, and even use another wood.

 Russ,

That sounds like a great idea. It always shakes me up when someone bumps
the throttle closed with his foot because my first reaction is:  "what's
wrong with the engine?". I think that you said that the wood projects into
the cockpit 1  1/2 inches. Have I got that right?

Regards,
	Bob Johns, Wind Call #397

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at