[alberg30] main wiring harness

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at mail.min.net
Fri Feb 18 19:14:14 PST 2000

From: "George Dinwiddie" <gdinwiddie at mail.min.net>

The marine grade tinned wire is stranded, and tinned one strand at
a time.  Don't use solid wire on a boat.

 - George

> Did you guys use tined wire for rewiring? I have previously used
> stranded copper in some applications and not noticed any problems. But maybe
> thats a time thing.--Just a matter of time.

 The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span,
          those hours spent in sailing.
 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.