[alberg30] main wiring harness

Joyce Sousa jsss at net1plus.com
Sat Feb 19 15:37:27 PST 2000

From: Joyce Sousa <jsss at net1plus.com>

In rewiring Carina Vela we used tinned 14gauge wire throughout the entire boat, we
are on year three and haven't had any issues..

Stephen Sousa

George Dinwiddie wrote:

> From: "George Dinwiddie" <gdinwiddie at mail.min.net>
>
> The marine grade tinned wire is stranded, and tinned one strand at
> a time.  Don't use solid wire on a boat.
>
>  - George
>
> > Did you guys use tined wire for rewiring? I have previously used
> > stranded copper in some applications and not noticed any problems. But maybe
> > thats a time thing.--Just a matter of time.

>  The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span,
>           those hours spent in sailing.
>  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30

> GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
> Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/915/4/_/_/_/951010642/