[alberg30] Fiberglass matt & epoxy

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 05:47:29 PST 2000

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

In a message dated 2/18/00 10:14:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gdinwiddie at mail.min.net writes:

<< P.S.  I just got a notice that Harbor Freight has nitrile gloves on
 sale.  These are the gloves I use for glasswork.  They hold up much
 better than latex and, at 8 cents apiece, I can change them
 whenever they get sticky.

What would we do without Harbor Freight?  :)  That black Ushanka hat in the
catalogue is the warmest hat I have ever had.
Lee

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at