[alberg30] Whisker pole length

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Sat Feb 19 07:29:20 PST 2000

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at ameritech.net>

And when it used at the 12 ft lenght it has 3 tube thickness working for you.
Strong as any spinnaker pole... maybe more.

SandersM at aol.com wrote:

> I've located a Forespar pole in slightly used condition, telescopes from 7 to
> 16 feet, for $150, which seems about $100 less than the catalogue price.
> Should I buy?  I am assuming from Lee's post that it would work for the
> genoa, since he said the pole should be about 12 feet.  Would 16 feet be long
> enough to pole out the cruising spinnaker as well?
>
> Thanks for the advice!
>
> Sanders McNew
> WILD ELF  # 297

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. ZERO. Rates as low as 0
percent Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers,
Rewards Points, no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and
get the credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at