[alberg30] Mainsail Winch

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Mon Feb 21 17:00:54 PST 2000

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at ameritech.net>

There is an adjustment for the break if it shows a sign of slipping. I had to
adjust ours after it showed signs of slipping back a few inches when I tried
to snug it up those last few inches. I personally hate the meat hooks.
PS: I believe the term is "sweating it up"  It isn't the best way all the
time... It works fine if its a nice day and your having a great time.

rap1208 at aol.com wrote:

> From: rap1208 at aol.com
>
> Greg, they all had removeable handles, problem, if the brake fails, you don't
> have time to take the handle out!
>
> Russ # 251

> Want to help promote education? Help kids learn to read? AND earn
> extra income? Join our affiliate program for the successful Hooked
> on Phonics product and you will do all three!

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets you
see, consolidate, and manage all of your finances all in one place.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1636/4/_/_/_/951182294/