[alberg30] Inspection Hatch / Deck Plate

rap1208 at aol.com rap1208 at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 07:44:52 PST 2000

From: rap1208 at aol.com

Guy, the answer is size.  Try fitting both arms down that little inspection
port, and see how it works for you?  Big point, its watertight, and strong.
If I realy need to get at things , I would cut a big opening in the starboard
sail locker to get in there and work.  I could always put that back and glass
it in if I wanted, or make it removable. (most likely)
Hope that helps answer your question.  If you've been here for a while, you
may have read about some of the hatchess installed.  some leak, most are
weaker, that;s always your choice.  I personaly believe in the KISS
principal.  That is "keep it simple, stupid)  I have to tell myself that a
lot when I think of doing new things

Russ

Why wait for a credit decision?  Get one instantly!  Apply for
the Capital One 9.9% Fixed APR Visa Platinum!
http://click.egroups.com/1/1895/4/_/476031/_/951579899/