[alberg30] GPS mount

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Sat Feb 26 02:44:55 PST 2000

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

   If you want a really simple way to mount a GPS, as I did, take a white (I like
white) plastic motor oil bottle, cut the top half off, reeve a stainless steel hose
clamp through slots you cut in the back and clamp it to something like a stanchion
and set the GPS in it. Cheap, you can throw it away, you can make a nice job of it
or a real quickie, and no holes are required in your boat.

                        - Gordon White A-275_

Shop the web for great deals. Save on Computers,
electronics, Home furnishings and more.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1559/4/_/476031/_/951580039/