[alberg30] bilge/keel

Charles Haggart chaggart at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 29 07:06:27 PST 2000

From: "Charles Haggart" <chaggart at sympatico.ca>

Rick:
Just last week I removed the starboard counter (sink and all) as well as the
Port Ice Box. My plans are to reconstruct the ice box as a top loader and
redesign the space into a chart area. Under the Starboard counter there was
a water tank which I shall move into the port locker thus freeing up a
ton'o'space under the sink. All this and more before launch in early May.

Charles Haggart #150

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/967/4/_/476031/_/951836893/