[alberg30] (no subject)

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Tue Jan 18 18:34:57 PST 2000

From: Dick Filinich <daf at mobiletel.com>

Timothy:Like shawn Orr I paid $9000 for my boat in good condition 1966
needing minor work,but I went further and put nearly everything new,in
fact I'm close to the top market value that George Dinwiddie gave,and
still not through with the equipment I'm gonna put.Now Tim how much were
you gonna spend on a boat,a newer boat needing less work?Hey if you have
the cash,I mean cold cash,let the seller know you have it and make him
an offer of  half the asking price,and work from there if the boat is
worth it,everything on the boat can be changed except the hull #1
priorty.Cracks,repairs,blistering,delamination,whew scares you huh!Hey
man I'm in La.but still too far to just run over and help out.Give me a
call if I can help you in any way.

"High Spirits"#191         Dick Fillinich Sr. Galliano,La.