[alberg30] Sequel to "inability to guage boat work..."

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Wed Jan 19 12:52:04 PST 2000

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

Reply from my former A-30 boat partner, Danny taylor:

> "Just remember: God made the human mind incapable of the foresight to
> truly gauge the amount of work necessary on a boat."
>
> --Dan S.
> dans at stmktg.com

..AND... he also granted us short memories so we can't remember how
much
work it took last season!

drt (Danny R. Taylor)
This is the best day so far for memorable quotations on this list, 2 in
1 day! Other one from George D. applies to more than boats, subject was
teak finishes:

"Neither of these products are immune to total neglect,
though.  I've discovered that through careful experimentation."