[alberg30] Sequel to "inability to guage boat work..."

dai at pdq.net dai at pdq.net
Wed Jan 19 13:18:46 PST 2000

From: "dai at pdq.net" <dai at pdq.net>

Do you guys mean to tell me that you do work yourselves
and the Yard isn't paid to handle all repair, cleaning and
upgrades along with large tips so you can sip martini's at
the club and maybe take a round or two of golf while the
work is being performed?

I thought I was associating voluntarily with a wealthy
group of yachtsmen. Apparently, I have chosen poorly.

dai (sheesh!)

Regards,

David Bell - dai at pdq.net

The young bloods of the South; sons of planters, lawyers about towns,
good billiard players and sportsmen, men who never did any work    never will. War suits them.. They are splendid riders, first rate
shots and utterly reckless. These men must all be killed or        employed by us before we can hope for peace.    General W. T. Sherman