[alberg30] (no subject) - more.....on the 66 A30

dai at pdq.net dai at pdq.net
Thu Jan 20 10:09:59 PST 2000

From: "dai at pdq.net" <dai at pdq.net>

Thanks russ...

That is the biggest single project topside except for:

Toerails

mast, spreader inspection, stanchions(a lot more closely) etc.

Oh. I sat there and looked at my own msg, re: SP(Coamings) but
couldn't for the life of me figure out which way to spell it.
I just knew it was wrong and my cheap little webster didn't have
the word, if you can believe that.

As I understand the mast and structure, they had a coated
wood mast, an aluminum mast, and one more type. The spreader
was originally wood??? Now it is aluminum. Or have it built.
The stanchions looked good when I was aboard last time but I will
inspect it carefully.

The sliding hatch cover is not wood, and is in good shape. The
board covers need a lot of comsetic work... more after the
weekend....

dai

Regards,

David Bell - dai at pdq.net

The young bloods of the South; sons of planters, lawyers about towns,
good billiard players and sportsmen, men who never did any work    never will. War suits them.. They are splendid riders, first rate
shots and utterly reckless. These men must all be killed or        employed by us before we can hope for peace.    General W. T. Sherman

Sign up for eLerts at: