[alberg30] A30 propellors

Peter Amos P.A.Amos at tesco.net
Sun Jan 16 20:42:07 PST 2000

From: "Peter Amos" <P.A.Amos at tesco.net>

Dick,thanks for your info,it came in when I sent my last message. No problem with the bottom,I did a paint job in November  and when I was hauled at Green Turtle about two weeks ago it was still clean.I like your idea about contactng the engine and transmission manufacturers, why didnt I think of that?