[alberg30] bfilge pump

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Mon Jan 17 14:51:18 PST 2000

From: Tom Sutherland <sutherlandt at prodigy.net>

Kevin ... InCahoots  (#412)  came with a Whale Gusher 10 Pump mounted
just aft of the port cockpit locker lid. I believe this was a factory
install . I have been needing to get it hooked back up and was wondering
about a good way to keep the hose in the bilge. I like your idea about
the Gal. pipe nipple. What size holes and approximately how many did you
drill in the end cap ? Just thought i'd ask since it works good for you.

Tom S
A30  #412
InCahoots